Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Darktide Tricks for the early levels: Part 5




  • Content past 29 seems a little weak. At 20 I'm basically running out of zones soon. Still grinding along with my level 19 class ship.
  • I went the Destroyer route this beta, and it seems to have good damage against specifically flying dragons that have to close to attack. I can eat those for almost no armor loss.
  • It's funny I stopped using my spells for normal attack rotation, mostly just hold them back unless I get jumped by several enemy at once.
  • Short range crew seem especially powerful. I loaded 50% 50% medium/close. It seems to do the trick.
  • Long range cannons I only put on one side of my hull. Mostly because its hella hard to get good long or short range guns. Mostly mediums are the easiest to get.

No comments: