Thursday, June 26, 2008

Vitaris - Interviews Part 2


Vitaris is an admitted MTGO (Magic the Gathering Online) player, ex-Pro tour, now playing Saga due to frustration with the MTGO v3 engine.
He was unaware until recently that he was top 10 in terms of economies.
I decided to interview him to ask some question about PvE and impact on the end-game.



General Questions:

Q: How long have you played Saga, and what armies are you familiar with?

Vitaris: "I started May 20th, and Nature is my only army. I meant to play Machines but picked Nature accidentally."


Q: What is your favorite unit and why?

Vitaris: "My favorite unit is the Druid. It is under-rated and damn hard to level. In PvE when you have to cap stuff, I use Druids to heal the capping unit and use them to cap stuff. They are also fast."


PvE Questions:


Q: If you remember, what is the max experience you've seen from a single quest?

Vitaris: "I think about 120k experience."
Q: When your nation is max built out, what do you do with all your resources?

Vitaris: "I'm waiting for global conflict. I store it up, or give it to someone in guild that needs it."


Q: Do you find the max level quests fun to repeat?

Vitaris: "Yes. However you have to look up what to grind alot on the forums to find what items you need."

Q: Do you find yourself COOPing or soloing at max level?

Vitaris: "Mostly soloing. I can solo everything but the newest Heroic."


Q: Do you think end-game PvE is fun?

Vitaris: "PvE is a means to an end. I joined this guild to learn how to PvP... I still suck. However I do what I can for people that need help, as I got help. If I'm online and see someone needs territory help, I'll always help no matter what level."


Q: If you had to change one thing for PvE what would it be?

Vitaris: "The quests grinding for items is a pain. I think like MTGO we should have tourneyments for prizes."


Q: Would you like to do a shoutout to any other players?

Vitaris: Showstopper, Spookys, Kelethin.

Thanks Vitaris, good luck on your PvP. I also think you helped me with one of my territory quests early on :) Thanks again for that.

1 comment:

Brad said...

Hopefully we'll see some really fun stuff quest wise in the near future ;)