Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lich? How to use it?

So looking at the Lich the one thing that struck me funny is that I didn't notice the first time that the Lich has a 60 yard range...
This is pretty big for a card with an ability like this. You can definitely "microkite" this guy.
With two of them, and a bunch of snaring archers like these two below:
You can pretty much microkite much of the opposing army.
Poison Bolt - Fear - Plaque Shot - Fear you should have broken the opposing army morale.


Add in the Raider or Archer instead if you prefer.
Your AR on your troops is junk, as is your damage:


According to Lifeinfusion's DPS chart you best DPS bet is the Undead Archer.

http://files.filefront.com/currentsaga+cardsxls/;11518948;/fileinfo.html


However, I often like to control my troops in a pile at once. If you are like me, then you'd want to stack two Lichs and Three Death Bringers.

All have 9 Speed, and will move at the same rate.


This is a pretty good 5 unit army. I feel bad for anyone that has to fight 2 Lichs and 3 bringers.

With 100 Stamina and 5 snares you can kite for a LONG time. Especially in Tourneys.

No comments: