Saturday, July 5, 2008

Who loves Mithril Mines? Everyone!



There are certain Quests that start out really hard, that you end up running alot.

Mithril Mines is one of those quests. It's literally some of the best experience you will find from Nation level 26-30.


The loot is pretty much ranged, chain, leather, Weapon Enchants, and what you see above. The item level is excellent, and often you see 2-6 drops per run. It's the best loot from 26-30 that I've found.


Experience-wise, you get around 100,000 to 180,000 experience per run. A run is long, so this isn't as high as you would think. My average Mithril mines takes 5-10mins.


Although you use alot of direct damage spells, like fireballs in this quest, you do get alot of good troop experience. I do the first 2 waves with my troops, before falling back to kiting with fireballs, then finish with air units killing ground troops.

My special flyer that kites is my Eagle Rider with speed gear on. As you can see, with a 31 charging speed, there is little the AI can do to catch me as I four corners kite the ranged, while fireballing with level 5 fireballs.

No comments: