Thursday, July 17, 2008

Deck Profiling

I plan on sending out my spies to figure out what people have in terms of armies. What they are keeping in their main army, what they like defending with etc etc. I plan on starting with the Level 35s, then moving on down the list.

Like always I will be using my spies and literally espionaging the entire server. If it make people mad, it's a sacrific for science.

However: If you care to volunteer to be profiled, and want to show off your army, or a subset of units, let me know, and I can arrange an interview.

I am also interested in Wall Designs.

I will be profiling my OWN army first, listing every unit I own, and how I have them setup for raids, just to be fair. (Not that I care about fair.)

And yes, if I put a bullseye on your head, wear it with pride. If you feel froggy then jump.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karma Good Or Bad...
Come visit,I need the exposure cause no one is coming to visit me in my shiny new wilderness.Need me to layoff my police force,just say the word.
Lord Mars1
Idea for Nature flying unit:GIANT DOVE:Special:Peace: Causes enemys in a 30M radius to stop and sing "Combiya"for 30 sec...
Looks like your undead is going to be the meanest kid on the block.