Thursday, July 17, 2008

Undead Planning - How many to Collect?


So I read the the previews:

"Tentonhammer.com Has a Preview of six of the ranged units. Featuring the Lich and Death Bringer.
Rpgvault.com is showing off four mounted and two flying units including the Undead Dragon.
Tcgplayer.com is featuring five of the Undead infantry units. ." - https://www.playsaga.com/saga_index.php

For this blog I decided to profile what I would be looking to collect.

Several units do not meet my playstyle. (Although I reserve the right to change my mind multiple times.) If you don't see it listed here, I don't see me using it for my core army.

Here is initially what I'd like to see in a 1000 CP army for PvP.



This give about 925 CP in troops, leaving 75 CP for spells or substitutions.

I obviously am not going as dense in the Wights as I probably would for a 100CP battle, but I tend to try to build towards a 225 CP fight. I personally like the amount of units on the field in 225 vs 100 CP.

I am iffy on fielding Abominations. They are so slow that I doubt they will be worth the CP, but as they are a passive counter troop, we might see us with them vs a Magic army that is heavy summoners.

Obviously I love Diabolists fielding 6 in a army. I love Fire Elementals, and Diabolists are even cooler.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?

Anonymous said...

karma Good Or Bad...
Calvary Knights that can teleport 150M??"Runs and hides in tower."
The Bone Wagon looks way cool but a Dragon Skull on a cart??Well the Undead have never been ones to play nice.Elementals the way to go against these guys??
Lord Mars1
CCIE,hated by many,love by a few,but NEVER ignored by anyone...

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.