Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Espionaging - Part 2 - Profitable? Nope


  • So I ended up espionaging about 592 Nations.

  • Yes I really did copy and paste in almost 600 nation names.

  • It cost me over 80,000 gold. I am very serious about my testing.


Here are the results:



  1. On average even including the 31% bonus's from the University, I was hitting at about 1 in 4 for successes.

  2. I would get on average about 220 supplies from a success.

  3. It cost 600 gold for 4 attempts, so overall espionage costs the espionager more then the espionagee. This is even disregarding police, because I avoided espionaging people that most likely had police setup.

Here are the Nations I successfully hit.


See below on the left for the screenshot of the attempts. As you can see most are very minor successes.

Kheldara told me tonight that espionage was draining, and it was better to go raid and "Fill your Chariots with loot".

I have to agree with him...

No comments: