Friday, July 11, 2008

This is not how you defend your territories...

So earlier today I talked about how to setup for raiding.

This topic will be what NOT to do.


  1. First of all don't QQ in-game email.
  2. Don't put your level 13 alt with 2 wilderness territories if you can't defend them.
  3. Don't leave only 3 armies in your territories if you plan on defending it. 3 armies is a speed bump to anyone coming for a visit.





They raid was not worth it as you can tell, I only got 690ish supplies and 4 shards.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you raided my lvl 13 nation way to brag man good for you!! but can you tell your readers how many times you raided my lvl 35 nation? zero and stop with the little QQ nut thing you say it gets annoying.Do you have tourettes syndrom or something?FYI i tried to pvp this guy he declined too bad maybe he could have taught me something

CCIE said...

If you stop crying I will stop saying you are crying. Read below for more information on why you should stop QQing :)

Anonymous said...

When i see you put your money where your mouth is and pvp or raid my main nation i'll leave you alone.When your done write a article about how you got pwned ok.I guess you would never as you say QQ since you only target lowbies.That would be a nice hit to with your 2200 rating i'd get like 30 points i bet and dang then you would have to pvp your girlfriend for another 2 hours to make those points up ohh sry i see.