Saturday, July 12, 2008

Welcome The Templar!

So after my war with the mighty Chaos Actives, http://sagathoughts.blogspot.com/2008/07/hail-chaos-actives.html

I was looking over my defensive force. The strangely hansome Human Light Cavalry, (that I bought from www.sagaunits.com), had a little green bar??



I have NEVER played the Human Light Cavalry in a quest, but surprisingly enought, it killed enough Chaos Active troops to gain a huge 2000 experience!

Well, looky here, its a new way to level troops!

So now whats the best way to level a level 1 Human Light Cavalry? I could get Illian, Kheldara to raid me? Negative they probably won't let me kill any of there troops during the raid.

Enter "the Templars":




First you pick on a mass invite guild. Find a level 12 with a wilderness territory, and RAID him/her. (I did a 3min 50cp raid, and capped as much as I could with my single heavy cav and a behemoth.)

I was a little worried when not-so-scary level 18 Crimson Blood started sending me tells. After checking espionage, he had no willderness, thus no way to come visit, and help level my troops.



Open Season! OMG, about time.

I hated to make him wait, but of course I was in the middle of raiding his guildmate "Shock Ryder" to firmly set the hook. (Shock Ryder a level 22 with a wilderness territory full of level 1s defenders and mana mines).

Here is the QQ post from "Alcore" a Level 12 with a wilderness territory. I raided her for a massive 300 resources.

In the middle of it I tried to show her the post on proper Saga PvP, but she wasn't having any of it.



"The Templar"
ALGONALAND
ALCORE
CRIMSON BLOOD
ATRUS LAND
CALANTHOR
SANCTUM
VANHELSING
DALGRUM
WOODLANDERS
FELWITH
SANTORAN
THE SECRET OF MANA
ATTICAN BETA
UNDESIRABLE ACTS
ANDREI
FILMORE SLIM
PHOENIXIAN
SILVERMOON
SHOCK RYDER
DEDRATS
KNIGHTS OF BUG
STEVENSON
SHOCKERSHANE
SCHETTER

I don't condone anyone that reads this from DISTRACTING the Templar's from raiding me. If you want to raid on them, feel free to do it LATER when they aren't level my defenders.

If any of you Templars come to read this, please read the http://sagathoughts.blogspot.com/2008/07/war-room-part-1-rules-of-war.html

Especially the part on "Opt-In PvP", and "QQing". Don't be like Ancestral, and QQ me in all caps. Make it readable so my readers can understand it better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's not a QQ it'a question? why do you constantly want to instigate stuff with nations and their guilds.I don't mind if i get raided it doesn't hurt me really since i'm up to almost 2 million resources i have on a alt dummy nation.It just seems like you have nothing better to do than to keep some crap stirred up.

CCIE said...

My Light Cavalry are up to Level 2!

Anonymous said...

Omg, my name is mentioned, I am famous! <3