Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hail the Chaos Actives!





The guild of our friendly neighborhood card seller http://www.sagaunits.com/ came to visit my wilderness territories.




I hope they got the joke for the fact my wilderness territories are defended by not 1 but 3 units of light infantry! :)


I talked to Sagaunits, and I told him that if they felt froggy to JUMP! (I also told him PvP is good for writing blog content :)


Here is the list of the mighty Chaos Actives:


TOWNSHIP OF REDFORD - so far raided me
RAGNORK
AZZAMEAE
JUDENIA
BLUHOTEYES BROTHEL
CHINCHILLA LAND
KALTHAX
DAWNBRINGER - I raided him
SAGAUNITSCOM - sold me lots of units
DARKRAGE
SHALLOW
HOLYKNIGHTS
JUDEA
LUSTERMERE - raided me
TREVORIA - raided me, I raided him back
GILMAR - raided me
ODINGARD
GUMMI
ANCESTRAL - espionaged me
TACONIA - raided me
KANDE

All I have to say is "Avast YOU fiend" :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All in love for the game :)